Friday, June 11, 2010

Internet Marketing Mavens » Archive

What's the Deal?

Why do I love writing? Words, especially English words, have always fascinated me. The English language is so different from others and from what I hear, the most difficult to learn. There are a dizzying number of rules to follow and meanings for words themselves.

I suppose that I am fortunate enough to have been born in America, and learned to speak English from the get-go. I have tried to learn other languages, but have not been successful thus far. It is a good thing that I happen to have a talent for that which I love... expressing myself through the written word.

However, my love for words is the least of my motivation. I write because it is a form of release for me. It is a way for me to get introspective, if you will. When I write, I can express myself without fear. I can then reevaluate what I've written to see if it is reasonable for me to be feeling that way. Writing is a form of self-examination for me.

For a time in my life, I wrote to release anger, frustration and fear. Over the course of my lifetime, I was able to see that the ideas I'd had about myself were based solely upon what others had told me, and I knew nothing of who I real was. It allowed me to learn from my experiences and grow from there. Now I can read the things I've written in the past and see how far I have come. Writing has given me something to be proud of. It has also allowed me to be able to help others overcome some of the challenges I have faced. We all are faced with the same challenges, just to different degrees. However, I feel that the path I have taken has put me in a position of being able to shed new light in the darkened corners of others' lives. I'd like to share with you my memoir. It is not only a beautiful love story, but it is a learning experience. I offer the use of my life and the challenges I've faced, to you so that you may learn how to transform your own life. Walk with me for a while. I am sure that if nothing else, you will be entertained by my story. My life has been truly unique.

Forever and Always... A True Love Story
ISBN: 978-0-557-43111-3
http://FAA.tlcpromotions.net


Trina L.C. Sonnenberg: Author

No comments: